Easily the most popular walk in Jaipur, beginning at the famous Garh Ganesh Temple this hike is great for large groups, kids & elders alike. If there could be any hike that could offer all; easy undulating terrain, nature, history captivating views and a bit of adventure than this is the perfect hike for you.
What will you see?
Our hike begins in the Gaitore area of old Jaipur, the history of this place is special for many reasons one of them is the Gaitore Cenotaphs. This is where most Maharajas of Jaipur find solace in the afterlife. We do not visit the Nahargarh Fort on this hike but we swiftly walk around it to the Charan Mandir Temple & Hathinikund Waterfall (seasonal) and other sightings that otherwise can’t be accessed with a car.
Meeting Point: Gaitore Cenotaphs, Bhrampuri, Jaipur
Duration & Distance: 4 Hrs 6km
Extended Walk: 12 km
Nahargarh Waterfall Hike
- Hike takes you through a well researched & documented trails curated exclusively for Bikepacking India guests.
- Our hikes do not include any monument entry ticket.
- For large groups we have a policy of guest to guide ratio of 8:1.
- "Waiver for Liability" has to be signed by all guests at the beginning of the tour.
- Head covers cap/hat are recommended, sunglasses are necessary.
- Wear sneakers /comfortable shoes, clothing should be modest.
- Do carry your own rain gear in case of overcast conditions.
Get in touch with our representative for group discounts.